Lucky Duck 2×4 Field Blind
No crossbars means man-sized hunters don’t have to duck to navigate this blind. Lucky Duck called this blind the 2×4 because because once fully assembled at 10-feet long it will hunt (4) comfortably. Only set up half of the blind for a 5-foot section that is suitable for (2) hunters. Constructed of heavy-duty 7/8″ square tubing that provides more support and will greatly reduce sagging. The blind cover is made of durable 900 denier fabric with a PVC backing and has storage pockets on the inside for each hunter. Complete with: 10′ and 5′ blind cover, carrying strap, and (4) metal gun rests.
- Walk through design – no bars to duck under
- 10′ long – hunts (4) comfortably and safely
- Frame breaks down to a 5′ section for (2) hunters
- Additional 5′ cover included
- Heavy-duty 7/8″ square tubing
- Lightweight frame is easy to assemble and move
- Blind covers are made of durable 900 denier fabric with a PVC backing
- Interior pockets for storage
There are no reviews yet.