Zone Arms Shop Does NOT Accept Returns On Ammunition, Firearms, Or Lower Receivers Due To Safety Considerations And US DOT Regulations. No Returns On CLEARANCE/SALE Items. It is your responsibility as a customer to ascertain EXACTLY what cartridge your firearm uses. It is also your responsibility to ensure that the firearm in which you’ll use these cartridges is suitable and safe.
Returns will NOT be accepted without prior authorization.
- All RETURNS must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Please take time to inspect your items within 30 days of the invoice date. Returns requested after 30 days will be denied.
- Any newly manufactured item from a manufacturer other than Zone Arms Shop should be returned to that manufacturer for exchange.
- Refund requests for firearms or ammunition will be rejected. Initial Shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
- Items must be in new condition, in the original packaging and be accompanied by original receipt.
- Returned items must be properly packaged, refund will not be issued for damaged items due to poor packaging.
- Orders cannot be voided or cancelled once the order has been shipped.
- We reserve the right to apply a 20% restocking fee at our discretion for non-firearm orders.
- Denial Fee for Firearm purchases: IF YOU ARE DENIED FOR A BACKGROUND CHECK for whatever reason through your local transferring FFL (ex. underage, must be OVER 21 per federal law for an “other/receiver,” lower to include rifle-stock-installed lowers which are still only “other/receiver,” not complete firearm/long gun, this is grounds for a denial upon transfer) you WILL BE charged a 20% re-stocking fee plus paperwork handling fee of $50 plus the cost of shipping to and from, all removed from the pending refund.
- Please review the following troubleshooting guide and include the completed form if your Complete Upper is being returned.
Any damage or shortage must be reported to Surplus Ammo within 7 days of receipt.
In the rare event your package is damaged, we will file a claim with the carrier and issue a refund or replacement once the claim investigation has concluded.